The origin of this game is vague but Edwards 40 Hands is an indirect reference to the movie Edward Scissorhands starring Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder. This drinking game is about attaching booze to your hand and not letting it go until you’ve consumed it all.
- A 40 oz Beer (or cider for that matter)
- Duct Tapes
How to play Edward 40 Hands?
- Duct Tape both of your hands with 40 oz alcoholic beverage.
- You must finish your booze before you can let go of the bottles from your hands.
Rules of Edward 40 Hands
Rules may differ from place to place but some of the common rules are you can not do other activities (like answering your phone) before you consume the alcohol. Some house rules allow phone calls (assisted by a friend) while others simply prohibit it. Vomiting can also result to direct disqualification. You are also strictly prohibited to use the bathroom before you’ve finished your booze.
Good Luck for your bladder the Oakleys
- This game requires bladder stamina and a lot of it. Simply do not play this game if you have a weak bladder.
- You can’t answer the phone or anything that can be done with hands. Do not get involved with this game if you have other important things to do.
- This game is also incredibly deceptive to play with ladies. So keep that in mind.
- Remember again you’re going to need a lot of stamina to play this game.
“One night of Edward Fortyhands may seem like a fun way to spend a few hours, but it can quickly spiral out of control and land your teen in the hospital—or the morgue,” writes Joseph A. Califano Jr. in his 2009 book How to Raise a Drug-Free Kid: The Straight Dope for Parents.