It’s easy to have children but way difficult to raise them. They are whimsical and idiosyncratic and yet the best thing you can do as a parent is to let them do whatever they want until they get tired of that thing. Kids love anything that’s cartoon-ish or looks funny. They are often bored by mundane daily items. That is one of the reason why kids love resting in bean bag chairs.
Beware, there are many pros and cons of a bean bag chair. Some of the well known advantages of bean bag chair over traditional wooden chair are:
- Bean Bag chairs fall in the class of ergonomic furniture meaning they are designed for efficiency and comfort in the working environment.
- Kids find it hard to maintain a single posture for a long time. So these are the ideal furniture for kids.
- Bean Bags are often supplied with memory foam, which aids the weight distribution and improves your sleep quality.
- There is a common misconception that these chairs are more expensive than traditional chairs which is not the case. They have less overhead cost and require no to very low assembly cost. In fact, you can buy the cheapest ones from around $20.
- They are much easier to move than traditional chairs and relocating them between rooms is a leisurely breeze.
Disadvantages of Bean Bag Chairs
- The bean bag chairs are ideal for wide spaces like children dens and nurseries but they do not work the same for narrow spaces.
- Its always a mess if they are pierced by sharp objects.
- If the fabrics are not of good quality, they will tear off easily.
Below is a collection of five of the most awesome bean bag chairs that kids are going to enjoy. They can rest on these chairs or participate in team activities while in house.
Lavender Dot Kids Bean Bag Chair
Toddler Rabbit fur bean bag chair
Child’s print collection bean bag chair