Group Size: 10-20
Time: 5-10 Minutes
Effective Age Group: 6 and above
How to play Circle Seats?
- The whole group stands in a circle.
- Now the players turn 90° clockwise so they face the backs of the person ahead of them.
- The players now gradually move so as to reduce the size of the circle.
- On signal from the facilitator, the players should now try to sit down on the knees of the person behind them.
- Since circle was the initial shape of the arraignment, ideally the whole circle should be supported.
- Be sensitive about socio-cultural issues regarding the game.
- Try not to put your whole weight on the knees of the person behind you as the player may wobble and lose balance.
- Try to distribute the load thoroughly throughout the circle.
- This game helps to improve your spatial awareness.
- Circle Seats also helps to improve your balancing and weight distribution skills.