Flip and Strip is a cool drinking game that requires minimum resources but ensures interesting drinking mood. This game tends to be sexual in nature so brace yourself for that.
Alcoholic Beverage of your choice, A coin.
Ideal Group Size: 2-5
How to play Flip and Strip?
- Put cups in your table and pour alcoholic beverages in it.
- Start with a random player and ask him/her to flip the coin.
- If the coins turns heads, the player passes the coin to the right.
- But if the coin lands on tails, the player should take shot from the cup in front of him/her and pass the coin to the left. In addition to taking the shot, the player also must remove one article from his/her clothing.
- Only play this game if you are uber familiar with your friends. We do not recommend this game as an icebreaker activity.
- Even when played between the friends, make sure everybody is comfortable with the strip part. Bear in mind there may be a lot of cultural taboos involved.
- Do not play this game with culturally sensitive group.
This game can also be played with a lot of variations. You can even make a variation of your own but the most common variation is:
- Toss the coin and cover the coin immediately after landing.
- Ask the adjoining person about the outcome.
- If the person gets it right on the first try, s/he can pass it to another player.
- If the person do not get it right, flip the coin again.
- If the player gets it right this time, s/he can get away with stripping by answering a Never Have I Ever question. After answering the question the turn passes to another player.
- If the player does not get it right even in 3 tries, s/he must empty the whole glass and remove an article from their clothing.