Game of Thrones is the most popular TV show of this generation and if are a fan of the show, you’ll understand why. Nudity and gore are a common thing in Game of thrones but the fact that there are many references to drinking games which simply goes overlooked.
How about we turn our whole GoT experience into a drinking game? This game does exactly that. Playing this game will surely make your GoT time whol a lot different.
A medium to watch Game of Thrones (TV or Internet)
Alcoholic Beverage of your choice.
How to play Game of Thrones Drinking Game?
- Gather around the screen where Game of Thrones is being screened.
- Pour your booze into individual cups and place it in front of the participants.
- Depending upon the rules written below (you can just as easily add or reduce any rules as per your liking), you should take your drinks.
- It is a common norm to get the first drink together. So whenever you hear the GoT music, everybody takes a drink.
- Whenever white walkers are seen, take a drink.
- Whenever Daenerys Targareyn is shown, everyone with blonde hair take their drinks.
- For the first time Tyrion Lannister is shown, people with short heights (5’10 and lower) take their drinks.
- When Jon Snow appears for the first time, everybody with long hair take their drinks.
- Whenever Sansa Stark cries, guys vote a girl and she has to drink.
- For the first time Arya Stark appears, ladies drink two shots (to show their lady power like the Stark girl)
- Whenever a full frontal nudity of a woman is shown, guys take their drink.
- Whenever a full frontal nudity of a man is shown, girls take their drink.
- In case of a full sex scene, participants can voluntarily do a waterfall.
- For the first time Cersei Lannister appears, take half of your drink. (Depicting the shame she was put through).
- Every time Jamie Lannister appears, make a drink and pass it to the ladies.
There is also a drinking game on Tyrion’s famous lines, I drink and I know things.
Alternately, you can create your own rules, like this Tumblr user Loser Kid 520
Or do you like this one better?