Equipment: Candy, Bathroom Rolls
Time: 10-20 minutes
Group Size: 5-10 people.
How to play Tell Us About Yourselves?
- Everybody in the gets seated around in a circle.
- The facilitator puts candies in a big sealed jar so that the candies are not visible from the outside and takes it around players so they pull out as many candy as they like.
- After everybody has taken candies, the first person to draw candies is called to the center.
- Depending upon the number of candies, he has tell as many things about him starting from his name.
- Make sure you have a lot of candies to start with.
- Encourage the players to take as many candy as they like and not to shy out.
- Give ideas about what the player should tell while introducing themselves. Like their hobbies, their favorite pastime, their favorite football team etc.
- Make sure everybody has their turn presenting themselves.
- Try this with toilet to add fun.
- Everybody in the group gets to know the name of other player, so it’s a great introduction activity.
- This game gives insight on the person about his likes, hobbies etc. which always helps in bonding.